Just before the new course starts, we thought we’d give you a tasty recipe from one of our Team Dynamix trainers.
Turkey meatballs with quinoa and kale
- 1 pack of turkey mince
- Half a fresh chilli
- Coconut oil
- Curly Kale
- Half an onion
- Dice up the onion and place in to a bowl
- Place the turkey mince in a bowl with the chopped up chilli and onion and add 1 tea spoon of coconut oil
- Mix the mince into small balls
- Place on a baking tray and turn the oven up to 200 degrees for 10 mins or until cooked all the way through
- Boil a quarter pan of water bring to the simmer and add quinoa for 10 mins whilst turkey is cooking and drain for 2 mins
- Mix the cooked quinoa and curly kale together
- Plate up the rest and enjoy
For extra flavour try marinating the turkey mince overnight in a zip up bag with one freshly squeezed lemon, half a chopped up chilli mixed herbs only a light sprinkling of herbs or this can dry out the meat and add a small drizzle of olive oil (one tea spoon) and leave in the fridge.