A great recipe for an evening meal
- Black Pepper corns
- Fresh quinoa
- Fresh Mackerel
- Coconut oil
- Baby spinach
- Broccoli floret
- 1 lemon freshly squeezed
- Firstly put the Black pepper in a bowl and crush with a pestle and mortar
- Squeeze the lemon in with the pepper
- Fill one sauce pan with 200ML of water and bring to the boil
- Reduce the water to a simmer and add 1 cup full of Quinoa cook for 10 minutes add your Broccoli to the same pan and cook along with the quinoa.
- After 7 minutes add your baby spinach leaves to the sauce pan and mix into the quinoa
- Once the quinoa has been cooked add to a strainer and begin preparation of the fish.
- Add 1 tea spoon of coconut oil to a frying pan and place your fish flesh side down first, turn every minute on the minute for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the skin of the fish once cooked (optional)
- Add strained quinoa and spinach to a bowl
- Place fish on top and drizzle the cracked pepper and lemon juice over the top of the fish and surrounding quinoa.
- All that’s left is to enjoy a dish full of goodness.